Image Credit: apple /
Its Apple event day, and that means a lot of new hardware. Are you ready for an update on the new iPhone, new Apple Watch and Vision Pro? There was no time For live music? That’s right — we’ve rounded up the most important parts of the event below. We blogged live from the ground at Apple Park.
Apple Watch Series 9
Apple has officially unveiled its latest wearables. The new smartwatch is powered by the new S9 chip, which the company claims is 60% faster, coupled with a 30% faster GPU. The Apple Watch Series 9 will be available for pre-order on Tuesday before going on sale on September 22.
- The interior has been redesigned, giving it a boost in performance and capabilities. According to Apple Watch product marketing director Deidre Kaltbeck, it’s “the most powerful watch chip yet.”
- Dictation is better up to 25%.
- New Features – Health data can be accessed with Siri, Name Drop, which allows users to share personal information with another user when the device is in close proximity, and Double Tap, which controls your watch by tapping your index finger and thumb on the wrist you’re wearing. to see
- Ability to ping your iPhone.
- Double the brightness.
- Company’s first carbon neutral product.
- It also comes in pink!
- Price: Starts at $399
Read more about Apple Watch Series 9.
Apple Watch Ultra 2
In addition to the new Series 9, the company announced an update to last year’s Apple Watch Ultra this morning. The Apple Watch Series 9 will be available for pre-order on Tuesday before going on sale on September 22.
- The S9 gets a chip that lets you double-tap, Siri on-device, and Precision Find to find your iPhone.
- New advanced display architecture.
- Modular Ultra – Customizable watch face.
- Power zones for data collection during exercise.
- Lockwater dives – #priorities.
- Price: Starts at $799
Apple also unveiled the next-generation iPhone models. Sep. Pre-order on the 22nd and available in stores next week.
- Super Retina XTR and A16 Bionic Chip.
- Supreme brightness.
- Comes in two sizes – iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus.
- New bezel and color embedded throughout the phone. The phone comes in five colors.
- New advanced camera system including 48 megapixels, auto portrait mode and recording in 4K capability.
- Ability to easily connect with friends through location sharing.
- Voice isolation capability.
- Roadside Assistance and Emergency SOS.
- Price: Starts at $799
iPhone 15 Pro
According to Apple, the iPhone 15 is “the most pro iPhone we’ve ever built.” Sep. Pre-order on the 22nd and available in stores next week. See what the new models look like in real life.
iPhone 15 Pro Max
The phone maker also showed off its new iPhone 15 Pro Max with its flagship camera capabilities:
- 120mm equivalent lens
- 25% larger sensor
- f/2.8 aperture
- 5x telephoto lens
- Price: Starts at $1,199
It’s official! The iPhone gets a USB-C connector. Further, Find out what it unlocks.
What other devices get.
The iPhone isn’t getting all the fun: AirPods will also get the USB-C connector treatment.
The USB-C powered AirPods Pro 2 will be available starting September 22 for $249. The company added that users will be able to purchase wired EarPods with a USB-C connection for $19.
Apple unveiled two new tiers for its cloud storage subscription, iCloud+. Subscribers can store 6 terabytes or 12 terabytes of data.