The Association for New Canadians is hosting a series of Business Roundtables in 10 communities throughout the province.
Focusing on lessons learned in the tourism and natural resource industries, these sessions will share current best practices in diversity and inclusion while also exploring how they can be used to retain new staff and deliver world-class customer service.
Participation is free, but space is limited, so registration is encouraged. Light refreshments will be served. To register or for more information, phone 709-722-0718 or e-mail email@example.com.
Following is a list of communities where the sessions will take place, the location, date and time:
• Brigus — North Street Café, North Street; Thursday, Feb. 14; 12-2 p.m.
• Happy Valley–Goose Bay — Labrador North Chamber of Commerce, 6 Hillcrest Road; Tuesday, Feb. 19; 12-2 p.m.
• Rocky Harbour — Community Centre; Wednesday, Feb. 20; 12-2 p.m.
• Labrador City–Wabush — Wabush Town Hall, 15 Whiteway Drive; Thursday, Feb. 21; 12-2 p.m.
• Twillingate Lions Club — Rink Road; Tuesday, March 5; 9-11 a.m.
• Fortune Fire Hall — Temple Street; Thursday; March 7, 9-11 a.m.
• Port aux Basques — Railway Heritage Museum, 1 Trans-Canada Highway; Friday, March 8; 12-2 p.m.
• St. Anthony — Haven Inn, 14 Goose Cove Road Thursday; March 14; 9-11 a.m.
• Corner Brook — TBA
• St. John’s — TBA